- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Recently Built Family Home In The Heart Of East Belfast
- Stunning Design, Build And Finish With Most Accommodation On The Ground Floor
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two Ensuite Shower Rooms And Two Dressing Rooms
- A Superb Approx 500 Square Feet Luxury Kitchen With Large Breakfast Island
- Generous Lounge With White Marble Fireplace
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom And Separate Utility Room
- Extensive Driveway To Rear, Detached Timber Garage And Small South Facing Garden
- Located Just Off The Main Glider Bus Route Opposite Stormont Castle
Additional InformationA recently built fantastic four bedroom family home on the exclusive and much sought after Knockburn Park, within walking distance to the Stormont Estate. Approximately 2700 square feet, this property offers a superb finish from top to bottom and with it only being built in approximately 2012, there is very little maintenance for many years to come.
The accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, two on the ground floor and two on the first floor. Master bedroom includes luxury en suite shower room and dressing room. Bedroom three and four offer en suite shower room and dressing room respectively. Generous space to accommodate a family that requires ground floor bedrooms as a necessity.
The kitchen, measuring nearly 500 square feet, offers superb living space to the rear with an extensive range of 'gloss' units, granite work surfaces including large breakfast island and a vast range of 'Bosch' appliances and many, many more features.
The living area includes a wood burning stove, two sets of patio doors and an array of recessed spotlighting set in an attractive vaulted ceiling. Further to this, there is a separate lounge to the front with a white marble fireplace, modern family bathroom and separate utility room all on the ground floor. The entrance hall alone is stunning with a beautiful bespoke staircase with feature glass and black and white ceramic tile floor leading you down a generous hall.
Externally, tarmac driveway to front leading down the side and to the rear to allow for multiple cars and private entrance to the rear. The rear also includes a small astro turf garden, good size timber garage and a small garden shed.
All of this and more must be viewed to appreciate the design, build and finish of a property in one of East Belfast most sought after addresses.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Bespoke staircase with feature glass and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 16'1 x 12'2 (4.90m x 3.71m)
- (into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with white marble surround and granite hearth.
- Kitchen 27'6 x 16'7 (8.38m x 5.05m)
- Superb range of 'gloss' high and low level units, granite work surface, granite splashback, single drainer with one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 'Quooker' tap, five ring gas hob, hanging stainless steel extractor hood, large pull out larder, built in split level 'Bosch' oven, built in 'Bosch' microwave oven, integrated dishwasher, housing for American Style fridge freezer with feature pull out larder, large breakfast island with granite work surface, sitting area, pull up socket set, feature wood burning stove, two sets of patio doors, built in surround sound speakers, two velux windows and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 11'1 (4.47m x 3.38m)
- Dressing Room 11'1 x 8'3 (3.38m x 2.51m)
- Extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower area with feature stone tiled flooring, built in shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, half tiled walls, porcelain tile flooring and under floor heating.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 16'2 x 11'4 (4.93m x 3.45m)
- Dressing Room 12'2 x 5'8 (3.71m x 1.73m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and shelving.
- Bedroom 4 16'0 x 12'5 (4.88m x 3.78m)
- Range of built in wardrobes with partly mirrored sliding doors.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising large walk in shower cubicle, built in shower, feature tiled walls, sliding shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splash back, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, illuminated mirror, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Tarmac driveway to front, side and rear. Uplighters to front stone feature columns.
Rear south facing garden with astro turf, garden shed and brick paviour patio with built-in infra-red patio heater. Outside power points front and rear. Outside hot and cold tap to rear. Downlighters in surrounding soffit's.
- Detached Garage 11'2 x 19'8 (3.40m x 5.99m)
- Concrete floor, roller shutter door, light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »