- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Property in the Prime South-Belfast Location
- Three Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Detached Garage with 'Up and Over' Manual Garage Door Ideal for Storage and Utilities
- Modern Bathroom with Bath Suite
- Modern Kitchen with a range of Integrated Appliances
- Front Lawn and Rear Landscaped Garden with Enclosed Fencing
- Secure Gated Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Alarm System Installed for Additional Security
- Close to a Range of Local Amenities, Lagan Tow Path, Lisburn Road and within the Catchment area for Stranmillis Primary School
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious semi-detached family home is situated in a prime south Belfast location of Knightsbridge Park, just off Stranmillis Road and Malone Road, offering extremely convenient access to leading schools and local amenities, in particular within the catchment area for Stranmillis Primary school which is only a few hundred yards away.
The property is exceptionally well presented and has been maintained to a high standard by its current owners. Further complimenting the well proportioned three bedrooms is two spacious living areas, a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and granite work surfaces. The exterior of the property is complimented by driveway parking, front and rear lawns which avails from the afternoon sun and a good sized detached garage.
Early viewing is highly recommended as properties in this location will be highly sought after.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC Double glazed front door with glass side panel. Under stairs storage room.
- 5.79m x 3.56m (19' 0" x 11' 8")
Carpeted flooring. Painted Adam style fireplace with victorian inset and granite hearth.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.2m (17' 5" x 10' 6")
(Into Bay) Fireplace with wooden surround. Electric fire with fan heater
- 3.96m x 2.36m (13' 0" x 7' 9")
Galley style kitchen with intergrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan with matching granite splashback. Double oven/microwave. Polished tiled floor.
- Carpeted stairs Flooring, leading to…
- White suite. Panelled bath and splashback. Electric shower, wc, vanity unit. Panelled ceiling with recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.64m x 3.73m (18' 6" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.28m (12' 2" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 4.06m (8' 2" x 13' 4")
- Plumbed for washer and electric installed.
- Front and rear lawns, Driveway parking.
Off Stranmillis Road on the right hand side past Stranmillis Primary School.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »