- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well maintained terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen open to dining
- 1st floor bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Low maintenance gardens
- Parking to the rear
- Convenient location
Tucked away just off Belvoir Drive, 19 Killynether Gardens is a spacious and well maintained terrace home, ideally positioned for those looking for good size property in a high demand area, given its convenience to so many amenities, There are excellent facilities close by, including excellent bus routes, local shops, the Tesco super store and Forestside shopping centre. In addition Belvoir Park Forest and Shaw's Bridge are a matter of minutes away. The accommodation boasts 3 good size bedrooms, all with built in robes, bathroom suite with electric shower above the bath, a bright and spacious lounge, and its is finished with a kitchen with a family dining area. Outside are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, and off street parking to the rear. An ideal 1st time purchase or investment, early viewing comes highly recommended recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'2 x 14'0 (4.32m x 4.27m)
- Kitchen / dining 15'5 x 10'8 (4.70m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and double oven, laminate flooring, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Dining image
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press, access to roof space, ladder approach, light, floored.
- Bedroom 1 11'11 x 9'2 (3.63m x 2.79m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 10'5 (3.45m x 3.18m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 8'4 (2.82m x 2.54m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 6'1 x 5'11 (1.85m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton Amber 3 shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, chrome towel radiator.
- Front gardens
- Loose stone garden to the front with additional decking area.
- Rear gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the rear with off street parking, she with light and power. Boiler house housing oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »