- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationBeautifully presented end terrace house, with full attic conversion for 4th bedroom, situated centrally in Burnside Village, with on site car parking and the use of adjoining car park.
The property has been substantially upgraded by the current owners to include quality fitted kitchen units and sanitary ware. A timber framed shed has been insulated and panelled to provide a games room annex. Viewing is sure to impress!!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.83m 1.83m x 1.52m 1.83m (6' 6" x 5' 6")
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screen. Ceramic tile floor. Built in part shelved unit with cloakspace.
Whitewood 4 panel internal doors throughout.
- LOUNGE 4.27m 3.05m x 4.27m 0.00m (14' 10" x 14' 0")
- Attractive fireplace in wood surround with tiled slate effect inset and hearth. 'Charnwood' glass fronted cast iron fire with twin doors. High output back boiler serving radiators throughout the property. Built in units with ready access to central heating pump. Laminate flooring.
Central stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.27m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.91m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in shaker style cream door finish with contrasting woodblock effect surround and matching work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and overhead stainless steel extractor. Matching eye level oven and grill. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with single lever mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Built in understair storage with housing for hot water tank with immersion heater. Ample space within the kitchen for dining area. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Vinyl flooring.
- REAR PORCH/ UTILITY AREA 2.13m 3.05m x 1.22m 2.44m (7' 10" x 4' 8")
- Worktop with plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door. Vinyl flooring.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 0.91m x 2.74m 0.61m (11' 3" x 9' 2")
- Range of wall to wall built in furniture to include twin double robes with integrated bedside cabinets and overhead cupboards.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 3.35m x 2.13m 2.13m (11' 11" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 3.35m x 1.83m 0.91m (11' 11" x 6' 3")
- With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap in fully tiled wall surround. Wall mounted electric shower over bath with fixed swivel shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Button flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Heated towel rail/ radiator.
- Second Floor
- With fixed stairs accessing:-
- OPEN PLAN BEDROOM 4 3.96m 3.05m x 3.96m 0.00m (13' 10" x 13' 0")
- With gallery balustrading. Gable side window in place. Access to roof space storage.
NB All necessary Building Control Approvals in place for this conversion.
- Situated within the Kellburn Estate but readily accessed off Burnside Road.
Landscaped front garden, laid in lawn, within perimeter fencing and pedestrian gateway.
Extensive area of stepped paving at front elevation.
Enclosed rear yard within perimeter fencing.
Rear gateway affording vehicular access and secure parking.
Timber framed shed, at gable side, insulated and wired for use as a games room. Fixed bench seating and fixed table included.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »