- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Chalet Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Upstairs Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and spacious semi detached chalet villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Hightown Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with double oak glass panelled doors to lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob. Also on the ground floor there are 3 bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are a further 2 bedrooms both with solid oak flooring and a separate shower room. Other benefits include oil fired heating, pvc double glazing and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Eraly viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard, double oak glass panelled doors to lounge.
- LOUNGE 15'2 x 13'9 (Widest Point) (4.62m x 4.19m ( Widest Point))
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring
- KITCHEN / DINER 22'0 x 9'10 (Widest Point) (6.71m x 3.00m ( Widest Point))
- Modern Range of high low level units, formica worktop, basin and half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring in dining area, pvc double glazed side door.
- BEDROOM 1 14'7 x 9'0 (Widest Point) (4.45m x 2.74m ( Widest Point))
- Built in wardrobes and cupboards, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 7'2 (Widest Point) (3.48m x 2.18m ( Widest Point))
- Built in desk, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 11'5 x 9' 0 (Widest Point) (3.48m x 2.74m 0.00m ( Widest Point))
- Built in wardrobes and cupboards, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush w/c, shower area with electric shower, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Solid oak flooring, radiator and velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 17'8 x 11'8 (Widest Point) (5.38m x 3.56m ( Widest Point))
- Built in wardrobes, cupboard and drawers, solid oak flooring, 2 x radiators and velux window,
- BEDROOM 5 9'11 x 8'0 (Widest Point) (3.02m x 2.44m ( Widest Point))
- Solid oak flooring, radiator, under eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Plumbed for shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking,
Garden in front in lawn with mature shrubs.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area, boiler house, oil tank.
Pvc Fascia and guttering.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »