- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well presented & newly constructed 3 bedroom semi detached home located in the popular and much sought after Hartley Hall Development.
- 9 Years NHBC new build warranty.
- Many additions to the developers specification including but not limited to; Tiled entrance hall, Stone countertops in kitchen, socket with USB charging, boiling water tap, floored roofspace.
- Ground floor W.C.
- Modern Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances.
- Spacious lounge with wood burning stove & doors to south facing rear garden.
- 3 bedrooms; Master with en-suite shower room.
- Family bathroom with modern white suite.
- Double glazed throughout. Gas heating.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and patio.
Hartley Hall Green, Carrickfergus
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen / Diner 17' 9'' x 9' 2'' (5.41m x 2.79m)
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Gray high & low level units with soft close doors & drawers and integrated appliances including ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, sink unit with boiling water tap, dishwasher, washing machine & fridge freezer.
- Living Room 16' 1'' x 10' 10'' (4.90m x 3.30m)
- Large picture window with double doors leading to rear garden. Multi fuel stove with stone hearth.
- Tiled floor, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Linen Cupboard, access to floored roofspace via pull down ladder.
- Master Bedroom 11' 11'' x 10' 10'' (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Tiled floor. Low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit with tiled splash back, walk in tiled shower enclosure.
- Bedroom 2 11' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.40m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3 7' 7'' x 7' 4'' (2.31m x 2.23m)
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with above bath shower, extractor fan.
- Front : Tarmac drive with space for 2 cars. Rear: Fully enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area and lawn. Outside tap, external power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »