- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Property In A Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Living Room With Bay Window
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Recently Installed Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking And Detached Timber Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Brick Paved Patio And Further Garden Area
- Convenient To Dundonald Omni Park, Ulster Hospital And Belfast City Centre
- Close To Public Transport Links, The Comber Greenway And Local Schools
Additional Information19 Hanwood Farm comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking to purchase a beautifully presented home within this very convenient setting.
The property layout comprises a welcoming entrance hall, large living room with bay window, dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms along with a recently installed contemporary white bathroom suite. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed window frames and oil fired central heating.
Outside, there is a garden in lawn along with off street parking, to the rear there is a brick paved patio leading to a further garden area.
Located close to Dundonald Omni Park, schools, shops as well as excellent public transport links, this attractive semi-detached property will create immediate Interest from those seeking a well finished home.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 4.72m (17' 3" x 15' 6")
Laminate wood floor. Attractive fireplace with marble hearth and inset and open fire. Open to...
- DINING AREA:
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Laminate wood floor. Double glazed sliding door to rear.
- 3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Four ring electric hob. Eye level oven. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Access to partially floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 2.97m (15' 5" x 9' 9")
Laminate wood floor. Built-in sliding mirrored robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
Built-in sliding mirrored robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.62m (11' 0" x 8' 7")
- Contemporary white suite. Panelled bath with thermostatic shower over. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Chrome towel rail. Access to hotpress. Recessed spotlights.
- Brick paved patio area to rear leading to further raised garden with lawn area and shrub beds. Outside tap and light. PVC oil tank. Detached timber garage. Tarmac driveway to front and garden in lawn.
Hanwood Farm is found off the Old Dundonald Road, Dundonald.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »