- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and refurbished semi-detached villa
- Three bedrooms
- Living room with bay window
- Newly installed kitchen with appliances
- Open plan sitting and dining areas with French doors to garden
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional "wet room" style shower room downstairs
- Re-wired: excellent electrical specification
- Re-plumbed: new natural gas central heating system
- Damp proof course
- Detached garage with additional off-street parking
- Landscaped rear garden with southerly aspect
- Insulated roofspace
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
- No onward chain
Additional InformationHaving been the subject of a recent, comprehensive modernisation programme (back to the brick!) this bright semi therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Extended on the ground floor to the rear, the new kitchen is open plan to casual dining and sitting areas. Double doors then take you out to a good-sized garden which enjoys a southerly back aspect.
A mile from Ballyhackamore and less than two miles from the city centre, excellent local amenities and parks are within a short stroll.
Recent sales in this highly regarded convenient location have proved to be very popular. We would therefore recommend internal inspection at the earliest opportunity.
- uPVC French doors with glazed inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cupboard under stairs.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Wet room style with Mira electric shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.35m (13' 11" x 11' 0")
(At widest points and into bay). Connections for broadband (Cat 5E) and co-axial cable.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.62m x 3.36m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
Further connections for TV, internet etc.
- 4.94m x 3.2m (16' 2" x 10' 6")
Modern range of high and low level units in matt pewter grey. Range of integrated appliances including four ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. French doors to garden. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.23m x 3.21m (13' 11" x 10' 6")
(Into bay and at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.64m x 3.21m (11' 11" x 10' 6")
Aspect across to hills in distance.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.52m x 1.88m (8' 3" x 6' 2")
Suitable as home office with wiring and sockets for broadband connections etc.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "rain" head shower over plus additional telephone hand shower, screen. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Part tiled walls.
- Access via pull-down ladder to:
- Tarmac driveway with off-street parking. Flowerbed laid in bark chips.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.89m x 2.63m (16' 1" x 8' 8")
Up and over door, power and light.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Lawn with feature timber deck and additional patio area. Flowerbeds, raised planter.
Go through Ballyhackamore towards City Centre on Upper Newtownards Road. Turn left at lights onto North Road, straight over roundabout onto Grand Parade. No. 19 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
81st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »