- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Home In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Three Bright Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Fully Double Glazed, Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking
- Large Garden To Rear
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Growing Family Alike
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi-detached home will be popular on the open market with young professionals and families wanting to set up home within a cul-de-sac location.
The accommodation offers living/dining room, kitchen with casual dining area, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is good driveway parking to front and side and a large garden to the rear.
Viewing is highly recommended. Please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed uPVC entrance door with side panels.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.48m (17' 0" x 11' 5")
Hardwood fireplace with granite and tiled surround and open fire. French door to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 3.07m (10' 7" x 10' 1")
- 6.1m x 3.43m (20' 0" x 11' 3")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink with mixer tap. Space for appliances. Walk-in storage cupboard. Door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.58m (13' 2" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.57m (10' 3" x 8' 5")
- Panelled bath and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress.
- Driveway and lawns to front. Large patio area and garden to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »