19 Glenrandel, Eglinton BT47 3XN
4 Bed Semi-detached bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Receptions/2 Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Fascia/Soffit/Eaves/Gutters
- Concrete Driveway
- Spacious Surrounding Garden with Mature Shrubs
- Excellent Private Residential Location
- This excellent extended four bedroom family home is situated within an ever popular private residential location, within easy walking distance of Eglinton Village. The property itself is a semi-detached chalet bungalow which is very well presented having modern fitted kitchen, two receptions and four bedrooms. It has the benefit of a good sized garden and would be an ideal family home. We as the selling agent would recommend internal viewing.
- Leaving Eglinton, proceed along the Woodvale Road. Travel a short distance and take left into Glenrandel. Take the first turn on the left and number 19 is situated at the end of the cul-de-sac.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Porch: 2.6 x 1.2 (8'6" x 3'11")
- with tiled floor.
- Hallway: 7.8 x 1.5 (25'7" x 4'11")
- with wood effect laminate floor, coving around ceiling, built-in cloaks, telephone point, wood panelling to walls.
- Lounge: 5.0 x 3.6 (16'4" x 11'9")
- having cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, coving around ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining: 5.5. x 3.3 (18'0". x 10'9")
- with a good range of Walnut effect eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, under-unit lighting, stainless steel sink unit, pelmet over window, built-in gas hob and oven, extractor fan with light, feature wine display rack, recess low voltage down-lighters, tiled floor, UPVC patio doors to garden.
- Utility Room: 3.0 x 1.6 (9'10" x 5'2")
- with eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor.
- Family Room: 4.9 x 3.3 (16'0" x 10'9")
- with UPVC patio doors to garden.
- Master Bedroom (1): 3.9 x 3.3 (12'9" x 10'9")
- having built-in wardrobe, UPVC patio doors to garden. EN-SUITE: 2.0 x 1.6 having fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan, Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2): 3.0 x 2.8 (9'10" x 9'2")
- Bedroom (3): 2.8 x 2.4 (9'2" x 7'10")
- Bedroom (4): 2.8 x 2.2 (9'2" x 7'2")
- with cushion floor.
- Bathroom: 3.6 x 2.0 (11'9" x 6'6")
- with four piece suite comprising of fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with Power shower. Also having tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Enclosed garden to front, side and rear of property laid in lawn with attractive mature shrubs. Wooden decked area to rear. Outside light & tap.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £1085.76 as at 23/04/2018.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »