- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid-Terrace in Popular Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Range of High/Low Level Units
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room with Disabled Access Shower
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Enclosed yard to Front & Rear
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Fantastic Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Glen Crescent which runs between the Glen Road and Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops; namely Asda & Sainsburys, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The keenly priced property has been priced to allow for renovations that may be required and comprises of; entrance hall leading to two reception rooms, kitchen with range of high & low level units, three bedrooms and shower room with disabled access shower. This property benefits from gas fired central heating and pvc double glazing throughout.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.525m x 4.003m (5' 0" x 13' 2")
Pvc entrance door, vinyl flooring, carpet on stairs, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.763m x 2.958m (9' 1" x 9' 8")
Bay window, fireplace
- SECOND RECEPTION:
- 4.053m x 2.67m (13' 4" x 8' 9")
Pvc rear exit, fireplace
- 3.254m x 2.397m (10' 8" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 1.865m x 1.848m (6' 1" x 6' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.787m x 2.473m (9' 2" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.901m x 2.695m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.677m x 1.522m (5' 6" x 4' 12")
Disabled access shower, wc, whb
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glen Crescent runs between the Glen Road and Falls Road in West Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »