- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fully refurbished beautiful home in a highly sought after area of South Belfast
- Benefits from being re-plumbed, re-wired, new gas heating and a new roof
- Extended and fully refurbished German kitchen to the rear offering a superb open plan kitchen, living & dining room
- Delightful views over your expansive rear garden from the luxury kitchen
- Cosy and attractive lounge to the front with a feature decorative fireplace and a bay window
- Impressive entrance hall with wood panelling and luxury tiles
- Newly fitted WC under the stairs
- Three generous bedrooms upstairs with a new carpet
- Luxury family bathroom with a white suite and a shower over the bath
- Superb rear patio off with access from the kitchen and a newly laid rear garden
- Off street parking for multiple cars on the new driveway
- Superb location close to a huge range of amenities and restaurants
- Chain free and ready to move into
Additional InformationExtended Excellence!
This fabulous home offers spacious & stylish accommodation in one of South Belfast’s most sought after areas. Located just off the bustling Saintfield Road it provides not only a comfortable lifestyle, but one of convenience and quality. The property has been completely refurbished and extended to offer a luxurious lifestyle with everything you need for modern day family life. The open plan kitchen, living and dining room will be the main focal point of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent. It will be an absolute pleasure to move into a home that has been re-wired, replumbed, has a new roof and new gas heating installed… what’s not to love!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with wood panelling and an under stair WC, a lovely lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace, living and dining room with a feature cast iron stove and integrated appliances. Upstairs comprises of a bright landing, three well-proportioned bedrooms with new carpet, and a contemporary bathroom with a shower over the bath.
To the front there is off-street parking for multiple parking. The rear garden is absolutely superb and benefits from a large patio area that can be directly accessed from the kitchen and a newly laid flat lawn.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links to the City Centre. local amenities including Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Ormeau Park to stretch the legs.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 4.90m x 3.15m (16'1 x 10'4)
- Living / Kitchen / Dining room 6.96m x 5.66m (22'10 x 18'7)
- Utility room 1.55m x 1.70m (5'1 x 5'7)
- Bedroom 1 4.85m x 3.12m (15'11 x 10'3)
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.12m (12'3 x 10'3)
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 1.83m (9'2 x 6')
- Bathroom 2.29m x 1.80m (7'6 x 5'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »