- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double Fronted Semi Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Reception Rooms to include
- Open Plan Dining Room
- Downstairs Furnished Cloaks
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Feature Conservatory
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
Additional InformationImpressive Double Fronted Semi Detached Villa In Highly Regarded Location
A superb modern double fronted property set in the mature Firmount Development with the advantage of having every amenity just a short stroll away and with the added benefit of being situated in a quiet cul de sac position. This is a smart double fronted semi detached villa with larger than average accommodation than most detached properties, for family living it's hard to beat with good sized reception room, open plan dining room, large fitted kitchen, downstairs furnished cloakroom and the distinct advantage of having a bright solidly built conservatory. Upstairs the 4 bedrooms are of generous size with the master bedroom having the added benefit of a walk-in dressing room. There is not much this home does not have from a utility room, integrated garage to low maintenance gardens front and rear in mature shrubs and flowerbeds. With the most convenient location with excellent public transport, local shopping and the City a short distance away makes immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid entrance door, dado rail, single panelled radiator, alarm.
Furnished Cloakroom in white suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Lounge 4.68 x 3.48 (15'4" x 11'5")
- Feature wooden fireplace with marble inset and hearth, double panelled radiator.
Open plan to:
- Dining Room 3.43 X 3.16 (11'3" X 10'4")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
Sliding doors to:
- Conservatory 2.81 x 3.24 (9'3" x 10'8")
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.38 x 4.50 (11'1" x 14'9")
- Single bowl stainless stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of Shaker style high and low level units, glass display unit, display unit, forrmica worktops, built-in high level double oven and gas hob, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.43 x 1.41 (8'0" x 4'8")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink unit, low level units, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, door to garage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.19 x 3.48 (10'6" x 11'5")
- Built-in cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, partly tiled walls, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.98 x 2.95 (9'9" x 9'8")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.15 (13'1" x 10'4")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.29 x 4.00 (14'1" x 13'1")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Walk-in Dressing Room 2.89 x 0.91 (9'6" x 3'0")
- Double doors to Juliette balcony.
- Attached Garage 2.88 x 5.64 (9'5" x 18'6")
- Up and over door.
- Low maintenance gardens front and rear in stone chip and mature shrubs, tarmac driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »