This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Tudor style semi detached
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Bright lounge & dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Sizeable rear garden
Positioned just off the convenient and popular Cairnshill Road in Four Winds, this Tudor style home offers bright and spacious living accommodation over both levels. 3 bedrooms, all of good proportions are complimented by a comfortable lounge & dining area with feature bay window. The kitchen & bathroom are both very modern, and the rest of the properties presentation has been maintained to a high standard with solid wood flooring and oak internal doors, adding to the finish of the home. This area is popular with families & 1st time buyers, given its close proximity to leading schools, shopping facilities at Tesco superstore and the Forestside shopping centre a matter of minutes away. Sure to tick most boxes, viewing is recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Cloaks area, under stair recess. Solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 13'5 (4.29m x 4.09m)
- Solid wood flooring, marble fireplace with raised hearth. Open to
- Dining area 9'7 x 9'6 (2.92m x 2.90m)
- Double glazed sliding doors to garden.
- Modern fitted kitchen 11'4 x 9'6 (3.45m x 2.90m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring ceramic hob and double under oven, integral dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble drier, integrated fridge / freezer, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Deluxe white bathroom 8'1 x 6'4 (2.46m x 1.93m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira sport shower above bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Additional bathroom image
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 10'2 (4.29m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 9'1 (3.91m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)
- At widest point.
- Driveway with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Gardens to both the front and rear laid in lawn, paved patio area, outside tap, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »