How much will it cost?
Contact UPS Financial Services Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for your enquiry.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Tudor style semi detached
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Bright lounge & dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Sizeable rear garden
Positioned just off the convenient and popular Cairnshill Road in Four Winds, this Tudor style home offers bright and spacious living accommodation over both levels. 3 bedrooms, all of good proportions are complimented by a comfortable lounge & dining area with feature bay window. The kitchen & bathroom are both very modern, and the rest of the properties presentation has been maintained to a high standard with solid wood flooring and oak internal doors, adding to the finish of the home. This area is popular with families & 1st time buyers, given its close proximity to leading schools, shopping facilities at Tesco superstore and the Forestside shopping centre a matter of minutes away. Sure to tick most boxes, viewing is recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Cloaks area, under stair recess. Solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 13'5 (4.29m x 4.09m)
- Solid wood flooring, marble fireplace with raised hearth. Open to
- Dining area 9'7 x 9'6 (2.92m x 2.90m)
- Double glazed sliding doors to garden.
- Modern fitted kitchen 11'4 x 9'6 (3.45m x 2.90m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring ceramic hob and double under oven, integral dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble drier, integrated fridge / freezer, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Deluxe white bathroom 8'1 x 6'4 (2.46m x 1.93m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira sport shower above bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Additional bathroom image
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 10'2 (4.29m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 9'1 (3.91m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)
- At widest point.
- Driveway with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Gardens to both the front and rear laid in lawn, paved patio area, outside tap, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views