This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Compact Small Holding extending to approx. 14 acres
- Detached House with spacious family accommodation
- Good range of outbuildings
- May be suitable for home business use subject to necessary approvals
- Ideal for equestrian use
- Ideal countryside location within close proximity to Coleraine town centre
- WOODLAND EXCLUDED FROM SALE
- Compact Small Holding comprising detached dwelling house, yard and range of outbuildings together with approximately 16 acres of land
- Dwelling House comprising:
- Entrance Hall:
- Living Room: 5.84m x 4.29m (19'2 x 14'1)
- With fireplace.
- Lounge: 4.72m x 4.45m (15'6 x 14'7)
- With fireplace.
- Dining Room: 5.08m x 3.61m (16'8 x 11'10)
- Kitchen: 5.08m x 3.61m (16'8 x 11'10)
- With eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for cooker, built-in extractor canopy, space for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
- First Floor Landing:
- With hotpress.
- Bedroom 1: 5.00m x 3.56m (16'5 x 11'8)
- With ensuite comprising fully clad walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 2.31m (10'10 x 7'7)
- Bedroom 3: 5.18m x 2.26m (17'0 x 7'5)
- Comprising bath, wash hand basin and WC.
- Property approached via a hardcore laneway with concrete area to front, bordered by mature trees. Court yard to rear with range of barns, outbuildings and sheds.
- The land comprising approximately 16 acres and is well fenced and watered (Field Nos. 11, 12/A, 12/B, 15/A, 15/B, 16/D).
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »