- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached on Corner Site Just Off the Upper Malone Road
- Entrance Porch and Entrance Hall with Under Stairs Storage
- Cloakroom wc
- Lounge Open Plan to Home Office/Music Room
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen Door to Garden Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Dressing Room
- Modern Bathroom and Separate wc
- Gas Heating
- Corner Site with Dual Driveway Access, Attached Garage, South Facing Enclosed Rear Gardens in Lawns
- Close to Many Local Amenities Including; Shops, Public Transport, Lady Dixon Park and Mary Peters Track
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick detached home occupies a much sought after residential location tucked away just off the Upper Malone Road with a host of amenities only a short distance walk including shops, transport facilities and Barnett's Park. The cul-de-sac location offers privacy and the house occupies a lovely corner site with good sized gardens.
The accommodation is well proportioned with three separate spacious rooms and three bright bedrooms. It is perfectly complimented by the mature private south facing rear gardens.
Early viewing is highly recommended to see the potential this home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazing and fan light to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, understairs storage.
- 5.38m x 3.3m (17' 8" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Tiled fireplace with wooden mantle, sliding door to rear, cornice ceiling. Open plan to . . .
- MUSIC ROOM/HOME OFFICE:
- 2.92m x 2.11m (9' 7" x 6' 11")
(at widest points). Stained glass window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.2m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
(at widest points).
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.25m x 3.12m (20' 6" x 10' 3")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit and stainless steel drainer, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Creda oven, integrated Neff hob, plumbed for washing machine, part tongue and groove walls, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling. Door and glazing to . . .
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.99m x 1.96m (13' 1" x 6' 5")
(at widest points). Part panelled walls, uPVC door to rear.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 2.84m (10' 7" x 9' 4")
(at widest points). Wooden doors to . . .
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.11m (9' 8" x 6' 11")
(at widest points). Built-in robes and dressing table, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.84m (10' 6" x 9' 4")
(at widest points). Built-in robe with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.29m (10' 6" x 7' 6")
(at widest points).
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising vanity unit with wash hand basin and shelving plinth, panelled bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, airing cupboard and gas boiler.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- Dual access driveways to the front with beds in bushes and trees. Excellent sized private and enclosed rear gardens in lawns with mature hedging and trees, paved patio/sitting area with beds in stones and bushes.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
Heading out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road from House of Sport, continue past end of playing fields and Dub stores shops, then take second turn on left into Fairway Avenue and continue to top. At T-junction turn left into Fairway Gardens and No 11 is on right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »