- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Detached Property with Single Storey Extension to Rear
- Priced to Allow for Updating
- Well Maintained but Requires Modernisation
- Good Sized Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Family Dining Area
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms to the First Floor
- uPVC Double Glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Soffits, Fascia and Guttering
- Easily Maintained Brick Paviour Area to Front and Tarmacked Driveway to Side
- Large Garden to Rear with Brick Paviour Area and Lawn
- Detached Timber Garage
- Ideally Located within the Heart of Ballyhackamore only a Short Walk to Popular Restaurants and Shops
Additional InformationThis attractive and well maintained property is ideally situated in the heart of Ballyhackamore Village, within a short walk to an excellent choice of cafes, restaurants, and shops. M&S Simply Food and Tesco are also close by.
Road networks to the city centre are easily accessible and the Belfast Glider network is within a few minutes' walk.
This spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached requires modernisation and provides excellent potential to further extend.
Of particular note is the generous rear garden with space for outdoor dining, entertaining and play.
- Covered entrance. Courtesy light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 3.7m x 4.m (12' 2" x 13' 1")
- 3.8m x 4.8m (12' 6" x 15' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Built-in pantry cupboard. uPVC double glazed access door to rear.
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Pvc panelled walls. Built in hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.77m x 3.2m (12' 4" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.5m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.4m x 2.4m (7' 10" x 7' 10")
- Access via hatch from landing. Light.
- Tarmac driveway to front and side. Brick pavior to front.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Brick pavior patio area. Large lawned garden with mature planting. Garden shed with oil fired boiler. Oil storage tank. PVC soffits, fascia and guttering. Outside light. Outside tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.9m x 3.m (19' 4" x 9' 10")
Roller shutter door. Light and power.
Travelling from Ballyhackamore Village along the Upper Newtownards Road, turn into Sandown Road. Take the first right into Hewitt Parade and left again into Enid Parade. No. 19 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »