- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Recently Constructed Detached Home
- Beautifully Presented and Turnkey Finish Throughout
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances
- Utility Room and Pantry Area
- Three Bedrooms, master with En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Gardens to Rear in Lawn And Sitting Area
- Close to Local Railway Station and Bus Stop to Dunmurry, Belfast and Lisburn
Additional InformationA well-presented bright three bedroomed detached home is located in the popular area of Dunmurry, the property has the ideal location with Lisburn City and Belfast City only a few minutes' drive away. The area also benefits from a host of local amenities, primary and grammar schools, making this an ideal purchase.
Internally, the accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms including a master with en suite shower room, good sized lounge, dining kitchen with pantry area and utility room, family bathroom and downstairs WC. Externally, there is driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden.
As this home is in an area of high demand, we strongly recommend an internal viewing as this property promises to be popular.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, composite door.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.36m x 2.84m (17' 7" x 9' 4")
- 5.36m x 2.74m (17' 7" x 9' 0")
Single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, oven with 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor, gas boiler, ceramic tiled splashback, spotlighting, double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.67m (7' 7" x 5' 6")
Single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, low level units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, pantry shelving.
- Access to roofspace, ladder access, partially floored with electric.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.84m (13' 8" x 9' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled power shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, spotlighting, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.69m (7' 3" x 8' 10")
- Low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled splashback, panel bath with mixer tap, corner shower with electric shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting, extractor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Driveway Parking and enclosed gardens in lawn and patio to rear.
From Dunmurry Crossroads heading to Lisburn, continue onto Kingsway and turn right onto The Cutts and left onto Eaton park
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »