- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Recently Modernised
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and recently modernised mid terrace property which is located just off the O'Neill Road in the ever popular Rathcoole estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, good size lounge with wood laminate flooring and a luxury newly installed fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and luxury newly installed bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include newly installed installed pvc double glazing and gas heating. .
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'10 X 11'3 (At Widest) (4.83m X 3.43m ( At Widest))
- Wall light points, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 19'1 X 8'5 (5.82m X 2.57m)
- Modern newly installed range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops. Basin and a half stainless unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, fridge / freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 15'5 X 8'4 (At Widest) (4.70m X 2.54m ( At Widest))
- Built in sliding robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 15'6 X 11'4 (At Widest) (4.72m X 3.45m ( At Widest))
- Built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'2 X 8'3 (At Widest) (2.79m X 2.51m ( At Widest))
- Luxury newly installed white suite comprising: panelled bath, vanity unit and low flush w.c. Separate chrome corner shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Slate garden to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear with outhouse.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »