- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sweeping & Panoramic Views From Upstairs Lounge Over River Bann & Bann Estuary, Mussenden Temple, The Towns Of Coleraine & Castlerock, The Donegal Headlands, The Sperrins & Co. Antrim Hills & Countryside Beyond
- Private & Secluded Site
- Attractive Gardens Laid In Lawn With Established Trees, Hedges & Shrubs
- Large Tobermore Paved Yard With Island & Light
- Private Patio/Barbeque Paved Area To Rear
- Positioning Allows All Day Sunshine
- Property Enjoys Abundant Natural Light Internally
- Double Detached Garage With Approved Loft Accommodation Above
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Burglar Alarm
- Oil Fired Central Heating
This is a superb 5 bedroom detached family home extending to circa 3659 square feet which is in very good order throughout, with well laid out bright and spacious rooms. The property was built in 1998 and offers well proportioned accommodation complemented by many fine architectural features. This charming luxury residence enjoys excellent views across the River Bann, Donegal Headlands and Barmouth. This most attractive setting is enhanced by the surrounding landscaped garden extending to a total property area of 0.802 acres. Externally the property is positioned on an exceptional extremely private mature
south-westerly facing site laid in well manicured lawns with generous parking and cattle grate entrance to the front leading to a detached double garage with approved loft accommodation above. Finally, rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase a family home in Portstewart of this magnitude and location, making this a truly unique opportunity to live in this wonderful location. The selling agent strongly recommends early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled floor and recessed lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With under stairs storage, separate storage cupboard, wired for wall light and laminate wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.22m (16' 0" x 13' 10")
With mahogany surround fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, feature corner window, wired for wall lights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.56m (12' 5" x 11' 8")
With wiring for wall lights, 8 pane panel French doors leading to Sun Room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.43m x 2.01m (21' 1" x 6' 7")
With tiled floor, recessed lights set in pine panel ceiling, part pine panelled walls, pedestrian door leading to private rear patio and barbeque area and garden.
- 4.62m x 5.49m (15' 2" x 18' 0")
With bowl and a half single drainer sink unit, range of high and low level 'Orrlee' wooden country style units with under unit lighting and tiling between, integrated ceramic hob, double eye level oven, fridge, dishwasher, drawer bank, saucepan drawers, feature ceiling beam, recessed lights, tiled floor, sliding patio doors leading to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.44m x 2.16m (14' 7" x 7' 1")
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit with storage below and tiling above, boiler.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 4.01m (14' 11" x 13' 2")
With built in bedroom furniture by 'Rooms' comprising one double and one single wardrobe, sink set in vanity unit having storage below and mirror above, additional desk.
- 3.51m x 2.16m (11' 6" x 7' 1")
With customised built in furniture by Neville Johnston comprising a large corner desk with cupboards, shelving and drawers, laminate wood floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Steps leading down to;
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 3.m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
With built in furniture by 'Rooms' comprising a double wardrobe, desk, sink set in vanity unit with storage below and mirror above.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.56m x 2.82m (11' 8" x 9' 3")
With built in furniture by 'Rooms' comprising of one double and one single wardrobe, sink set in vanity unit with storage below and mirror above.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- With large hot press, storage cupboard and large Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.84m x 3.48m (19' 2" x 11' 5")
With built in furniture by 'Rooms' comprising large slide robes including two mirror doors with drawer storage underneath, additional drawers and storage, bedside lockers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 4.57m (15' 6" x 15' 0")
With built in furniture by 'Rooms' comprising of one double and one single wardrobe, dressing table with drawers below, sink set in vanity unit with storage below, built in shelving, laminate wood floor.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, bidet, telephone hand shower over bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, half tiled walls, extractor fan, Amtico flooring.
- 5.31m x 4.98m (17' 5" x 16' 4")
With feature brick surround fireplace, slate hearth and piping for gas fire, wired for wall light. Feature corner windows provide an outstanding view of the surrounding area. Sliding patio doors lead onto a spacious paved wrap around balcony with glass panels. There are sweeping and panoramic views from here over looking the River Bann and Bann Estuary, Mussenden Temple, the towns of Coleraine and Castlerock, the Donegal Headlands, the Sperrins and Country Antrim Hills and Countryside Beyond. Rarely would one vista provide such an abundance of features and must be seen to be truly appreciated.
- Exterior Tobermore brick paviour driveway leading to double detached garage 21'3 x 18'2 with strip light and roller door. To rear, garden store 21'3 x 4'3 with strip light.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- ACCOMMODATION ABOVE GARAGE:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/ LIVING AREA:
- 4.57m x 2.9m (15' 0" x 9' 6")
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- With bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units with tiling between, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan above, space for fridge.
- LIVING AREA:
- With built in unit to hold T.V., recessed light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.59m (15' 0" x 8' 6")
With built in single bed, two built in storage cupboards, Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, light with shaver point, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Leaving Portstewart and heading to Coleraine on the Coleraine Road/Portstewart Road, take your fourth laneway on the right beyond Tesco's and No 19 will be the large white house on your left hand side just after the detached bungalow.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »