- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Lounge With Open Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Private Driveway
- Front And Rear Garden In Lawn
- Popular Location
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious semi-detached property is located in the popular development of Douglasland, Burnside, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to local shops and public parks and a five minute drive to Ballyclare Town Centre this property is close to an array of amenities and would be ideal for a first time buyer or investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, paved private driveway and a secluded rear garden finished in lawn.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door. Wood laminate flooring. Access to under stair store. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 3.58m (14'4" x 11'9")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Focal point open fire with timber surround and marble tiled hearth. Twin windows to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.69m x 3.71m (18'8" x 12'2")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include four ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. One and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Glazed display cabinets. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Service door to side. PVC double glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 2.97m (12'9" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 2.46m x 2.36m (8'1" x 7'9")
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls to shower area and bath. Laminate flooring.
- Front garden finished in lawn..
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Back garden finished in lawn and gravel patio area.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »