- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Majority Upvc double glazed windows.
- Three bedrooms and two plus reception rooms although accommodation is versatile.
- Fitted kitchen with hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Bathroom in coloured four piece suite and WC on ground floor.
- Detached matching garage and separate store room.
- Gardens to front and side.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Town centre location.
Additional InformationLocated only a moments walk from the Bangor Town Centre we are pleased to offer to the open market this fantastic family home. This property offers spacious accommodation throughout and is located close to all local amenities, schools and restaurants. We would strongly recommend an early viewing to see all this fine home has to offer and avoid disappointment.
- Entrance porch, ceramic tiled floor. Entrance hall, under stairs storage comprising low flush WC.
- 5.61m x 3.99m (18' 5" x 13' 1")
widest points) Feature fireplace with polished wood mantle, ceramic tiled inset and hearth, wall light points, cornice ceiling.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.18m (11' 8" x 10' 5")
Feature fireplace with ceramic tiled surround and hearth, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 2.36m (13' 8" x 7' 9")
(widest points) Polished laminate floor, pine ceiling, recessed spotlighting, open plan to…
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.81m x 1.88m (12' 6" x 6' 2")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, four ring hob unit, double built-in oven, extractor hood and fan, plumbed for dishwasher, wall tiling, polished laminate floor, pine ceiling, recessed spotlighting, glazed door to….
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, ½ tiled walls, pine ceiling, Upvc
double glazed door to rear.
- Access to loft. Hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater, separate linen
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.07m (12' 2" x 10' 1")
Range of mirror fronted slide robes, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.18m (11' 8" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.41m (8' 9" x 7' 11")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira'
thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, full tiled walls, pine ceiling, recessed spotlighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.03m x 2.92m (16' 6" x 9' 7")
Up and over door with light and power, separate store room to rear, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Store room with light, oil fired boiler. Oil storage tank, outside water tap, outside light.
- To front and side in edged lawns and flowerbeds enclosed with red brick wall and iron closure gates.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »