- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright, deceptively spacious home in most popular and convenient location
- Excellent proximity to leading schools, popular bar-restaurants, sports and leisure facilities
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Open plan dining/family room off kitchen
- Ground floor WC, first floor bathroom and en suite shower to master bedroom
- First floor living room with wooden flooring and feature fireplace
- Three well proportioned bedrooms (master en suite)
- Integral garage with electric door and utility area
- Driveway parking, enclosed rear low maintenance garden
- uPVC double glazed, mains gas central heating
Additional InformationTastefully presented and enjoying a most convenient location near to many amenities including leading schools, excellent sports facilities, popular bar-restaurants, transport routes and the city centre this modern townhouse will appeal to a broad range of potential buyers.
The accommodation briefly comprises a fabulous open plan kitchen with integrated appliances leading to the dining area and family room which in turn opens out to the rear garden. On the first floor there is a generous living room with feature fireplace and annex (ideal as a computer/reading area), double bedroom and bathroom with a further two bedrooms on the second floor including master with en suite.
Offering bright, low maintenance accommodation in an area where demand outstrips supply we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Front door and double glazed side panels to . . .
- TILED RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage alcove under stairs.
- Low flush suite.
- 5.46m x 4.95m (17' 11" x 16' 3")
(L-shaped). Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, matching tiled floor, double doors to rear patio and garden.
- Storage cupboard under stairs, shelved airing cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 4.04m (14' 2" x 13' 3")
Solid wood floor, raised inset gas fire. Computer annex 4'5" x 3'10".
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.82m (11' 3" x 9' 3")
- 3.43m x 2.57m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
Contemporary white suite comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit, panelled bath with mixer tap and retractable telephone hand shower, corner shower cubilce with telephone hand shower and central shower head, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, vinyl tile effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.25m (13' 0" x 10' 8")
Generous storage cupboard, storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 3.63m (16' 2" x 11' 11")
Recessed spotlights, Velux window, mirror fronted sliding robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, spotlights, extractor fan.
- Driveway parking leading to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE/UTILITY:
- Electric up and over door, light and power, range of low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
- Enclosed rear low maintenance garden.
From the Stranmillis roundabout take Lockview Road heading towards Cutters Wharf and the Belfast Boat Club. Cutters Lane is the second last development on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »