- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Modern Semi Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Landscaped Gardens
Additional InformationMagnificent Extended Semi Detached Residence Holding a Prime Position Within This Most Admired Residential Location
A fabulous extended and modernised period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this much sought after residential location. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and hob with extended dining area with patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained to the highest standard over the years. A detached garage and hard landscaped gardens with feature decked area and ample car parking combines with the perfect location with leading schools, public transport and excellent shopping within walking distance.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs cloaks, gas fired central heating boiler.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Classic white suite with chrome fitments comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, three quarter panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.17 x 3.58 (13'8" x 11'9")
- Into bay, feature cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 3.58 x 3.33 (11'9" x 10'11")
- Hole in wall fireplace, slate hearth, wood strip floor,
Double Dividing Doors
- Extended Kitchen 4.11 x 2.54 (13'6" x 8'4")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level double oven, ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tumble dryer space, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Extended Dining Area
- Double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 3.12 (10'5" x 10'3")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 3.12 (11'4" x 10'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.45 (13'10" x 11'4")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, twin built-in robes, picture rail.
- Classic white suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
Separate matching low flush wc in white suite, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Fixed Staircase:
- Loft / Bedroom 4.07 x 2.28 (13'4" x 7'6")
- Velux roof light, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Detached Garage 4.88 x 2.74 (16'0" x 9'0")
- Up and over door.
- Front garden in lawn, extensive patio and decked area to rear, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »