- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi-Detached Property
- Off Street Parking To Rear
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Built-In Wardrobes)
- Through Lounge Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden Area With Patio Areas & Off Street Parking
- Convenient To Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings & Dundonald Omni Park
- Close To Shops, Cafes & Public Transport Links
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached property is found on the Comber Road, Dundonald, a well regarded residential area which is convenient to shops, cafes, and public transport links.
The property comprises an entrance hall, through lounge with dining area, and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are two good sized bedrooms (one with built-in wardrobes), and a bathroom in white suite. Externally, there is a decked patio leading to a raised patio area to the rear, and off street parking to the the rear.
Comber Road is close to the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings and Dundonald Omni Park, as well as shops, schools, and public transport links.
- Hardwood front door with single glazed inset leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.5m x 3.05m (21' 4" x 10' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Fireplace with granite hearth. Double glazed patio doors to rear.
- 4.44m x 1.96m (14' 7" x 6' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine, and dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 2.95m (16' 0" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.06m (9' 4" x 6' 9")
(to wardrobes) Built-in wardrobes. Wall mounted gas boiler.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to roof space.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Decked patio and paved area with outside tap and light with further raised garden and paved patio to rear. Pebbled driveway to front and off street parking to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »