- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A location offering the best of both worlds
- A mature leafy suburb within close proximity to range of amenities
- Occupying an elevated site
- Detached Bungalow
- Well appointed, bright & spacious
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining / Living (Contemporary fitted Kitchen with range of built-in Bosch appliances, granite worktops & matching island)
- Four Bedrooms - Master with Ensuite
- Main Bathroom
- Driveway leading to Detached Garage
- Ample gardens in lawn to front & rear
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious detached bungalow occupying an elevated site within a highly sought after leafy suburb.
Internally, the property affords well appointed bright, spacious and adaptable accommodation in the form of two reception rooms, an open plan kitchen / dining / living space, four well proportioned bedrooms, (Master with ensuite) plus main bathroom.
Beautifully presented throughout, the property has been tastefully decorated; Features include a contemporary fitted kitchen with range of built in Bosch appliances and granite worktops, luxury white sanitary ware and extensive use of oak effect engineered laminate wood flooring. Externally, there is a detached gardens plus ample gardens in lawn to the front and rear.
Cloverhill Park offers the best of both worlds - a mature leafy suburb with a range of leading schools, restaurants, CIYMS Sports Club, Stormont Park and entertainment facilities nearby, ideal for young families yet within close proximity to arterial routes to Belfast City, Ballyhackamore, Dundonald and Holywood making it suitable for commuters.
This is an enticing opportunity for a range of prospective purchaser.
- Hardwood front door with glazed sidelights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished tiled entrance hall, walnut effect engineered timber flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.91m (17' 10" x 12' 10")
Marble fireplace with marble inset and hearth (gas fire), walnut effect engineered wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.96m (14' 3" x 13' 0")
Walnut solid timber flooring. Timber glazed bevelled doors to . . .
- Modern fully fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining. Excellent range of high and low level gloss units, Blanco sink unit with mixer tap with granite drainer, granite worktop, Bosch built-in oven with matching combi microwave, Bosch 5 ring gas hob, granite splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, Bosch integrated dishwasher. Island Breakfast Bar with low level units, granite worktop, power point, space for American fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor. Feature arched picture window. uPVC double glazed door to exterior.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.78m (16' 0" x 12' 5")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors. uPVC double glazed.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with Drencher shower unit, Duravit sink with mixer tap, built-in low level drawer, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, electric shaver point, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.m (11' 7" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.95m (10' 7" x 9' 8")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, LED lighting, low flush wc, bidet, Duravit wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level drawer, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Drencher shower unit, heated towel rail, electric shaving point, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, linen cupboard.
- Tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Ample additional parking.
Front and private extensive garden in lawns with mature shrubs bounded by fencing and hedging.
uPVC double glazed windows, gutters, fascias and soffits.
Cloverhill Park is located off Massey Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »