- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Approx. 1260 sq.ft.
- Four bedrooms including two ground floor bedrooms
- Two reception room including lounge with open fire
- Modern kitchen with a range of wall and base level units
- Two-bathroom suites including three-piece ground floor suite
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Solar powered water heating with ROC payments
- Security Alarm
- Enclosed rear garden
- Desirable location
19 Clanbrassil Drive, Portadown
Located in the desirable Clanbrassil Drive, just off the Gilford Road this four-bedroom detached chalet bungalow with garage comprises of approx 1260 sq ft of adaptable living quarters and accommodation. Benefitting a modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, two reception rooms including a lounge with open fire, four bedrooms including two ground floor bedrooms and two-bathroom suites. With the advantage of a well maintained enclosed rear garden with mature plants and patio area this property is sure to feature high on many wish lists.
Situated in the established Clanbrassil Drive just off the Gilford Road, Portadown. Conveniently located within walking distance from town centre providing quick access to local schools, shops, bars, restaurants and amenities. This property also has close links to M1 interchange, Craigavon Hospital, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Omniplex and many local parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Porch 4' 11'' x 4' 11'' (1.50m x 1.50m)
- Entrance via wooden door with glazed panel insert; tiled flooring. Wooden door with frosted glazed panel insert accessing;
- Entrance Hall 14' 8'' x 9' 2'' (4.47m x 2.79m)
- Cove cornice ceiling, tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Access to cloakroom and first floor via spiral staircase.
- Lounge 18' 5'' x 11' 10'' (5.61m x 3.60m)
- Rear aspect room featuring open fire with wooden surround and tiled hearth; cove cornice ceiling and two single panel radiators.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.60m x 3.20m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board, space for cooker/oven, dish washer and washing machine. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Living Room 12' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.93m x 2.69m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 9' 10'' x 6' 11'' (2.99m x 2.11m)
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.65m x 2.97m)
- Front aspect room with integrated sliding wardrobe and single panel radiator.
- Ground Floor Bathroom 9' 0'' x 7' 1'' (2.74m x 2.16m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and panel bath with electric shower unit and glazed shower screen. Recessed spot lighting, tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail. Access to shelved hot press.
- First Floor Landing
- Double panel radiator. Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3 11' 7'' x 10' 10'' (3.53m x 3.30m)
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 11' 11'' x 10' 3'' (3.63m x 3.12m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room with built in storage and double panel radiator.
- First Floor Bathroom 5' 3'' x 4' 7'' (1.60m x 1.40m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit and glazed surround. Recessed spot lighting, tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Garage 16' 0'' x 8' 4'' (4.87m x 2.54m)
- Up and over door, skimmed walls and side access door.
- Front garden comprising of; concrete paviors, an array of plants and shrubbery, external light and tarmac driveway accessing garage. Enclosed rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, concrete paviors, an array of hedging, plants and shrubbery, external light and external tap. Access to under floor storage.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »