- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Detached Garage
- Superb Rear Garden
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Manse Road and will suit a variety of purchasers.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with part tiled and part solid oak flooring, lounge with feature fireplace, solid oak flooring and open to a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to rear. There are also three bedrooms and a luxury fully tiled shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a large detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, part tiled floor, part solid oak flooring, access to roofspace
- LOUNGE 4.50m x 3.66m (14'9" x 12'0")
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, solid oak flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 6.32m x 2.79m (20'9" x 9'2")
- Luxury range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator, storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, PVC double glazed back door
- BEDROOM 1 3.15m x 2.79m (10'4" x 9'2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 2.72m (11'11" x 8'11")
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.62m (9'5" x 8'7")
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area with Thermostatic shower, glass screen, floating vanity unit, enclosed cistern WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboard, chrome heated towel radiator
- ROOFSPACE 5.69m x 2.67m (18'8" x 8'9")
- Part floored with velux window
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage (28'8 x 11'2) with roller shutter door, light and power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds and greenhouse .
Outhouse with oil boiler, light and power
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »