- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An excellent chain free property in a popular area of south east Belfast
- Living & dining room with dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three bedrooms - one double and two singles
- Modern shower room with a three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Low maintenance and spacious rear garden
- Fantastic location with plenty of convenient amenities and schools
- Great value for money and an ideal first time buy or investment
Additional InformationChesham Charm!
This lovely home has the makings of a super home or investment due to the fantastic location and the chain free nature. One of the great features is the generous rear garden that will be a pleasure in the summer months. The property is located between the Ravenhill and the Cregagh Road ensuring that convenience and amenities are plentiful.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, a living and dining room with dual aspect windows and a shower room with a white suite. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms.
To the front there is an easy to maintain garden while the rear provides the perfect place to relax with a good book and a glass of wine.
The property is ideally located close to local schools and shops and is perfect for first time buyers or investors looking for a good return on their investment. The Cregagh Road and Ravenhill Road are within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 5' 7'' x 5' 0'' (1.70m x 1.52m)
- Living/Dining Room 14' 1'' x 9' 3'' (4.29m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen 9' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.02m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1 14' 1'' x 9' 3'' (4.29m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.60m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3 7' 1'' x 6' 3'' (2.16m x 1.90m)
- Shower Room 5' 7'' x 4' 4'' (1.70m x 1.32m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »