- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Appealing semi detached home in this prime and convenient residential location.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- Kitchen with access to dining room.
- Shower suite on first floor.
- Off road car parking.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden.
- Close to Andersonstown, Glider / transport links and schools.
An appealing semi-detached family home excellently placed within this very convenient and desirable residential location. With superb accessibility to a wide choice of schooling, shops, and transport links to include the Glider service and all the plentiful amenities in Andersonstown, this chain-free home is not to be missed. Three good sized bedrooms. Two reception rooms to include the living room with bay window and fireplace. Kitchen with access to separate dining room. Shower suite on first floor. Privately enclosed, good-sized rear garden with additional flagged patio and outdoor tap. Off road car-parking to front and well-maintained garden. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Fantastic Andersonstown location with proximity to the Kennedy Centre/Sainsbury's, Lidl, and Asda/Westwood shopping complex as well as easy commuting distance to the centre and Boucher Road to name a few. Early viewing strongly advised. EPC E53
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 15'4 x 13'2 (4.67m x 4.01m)
- Bay window, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
- KITCHEN 9'2 x 8'0 (2.79m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Upvc double glazed back door, access to;
- DINING ROOM 10'9 x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'3 x 8'6 (4.04m x 2.59m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, hotpress with storage.
- BEDROOM 2 13'9 x 10'4 (4.19m x 3.15m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'7 x 8'4 (2.92m x 2.54m)
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower facility, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden, additional flagged patio, outside tap, off road carparking, well maintained garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »