- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Sullivan Property Consultants present to the market No. 19 Castlegrove, Julianstown. This three bedroom semi detached property with south west facing rear garden would make an ideal starter home for first time buyers or investment property. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Prime location within walking distance of bus stops for both Bus Eireann and Matthews Bus, Whitecross Primary School and the Lime Kiln bar and restaurant and local shop. The M1 is a one minute drive and Drogheda town is approx. ten minutes.
Contact our office today to book your viewing.
South west facing rear garden.
Double glazed windows.
O.F.C.H. and Open fire.
Highly sought after location.
Off street parking.
Entrance Hall - 4.09m x 1.86m
Sitting Room - 3.78m x 3.30m
Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.11m x 3.63m
Bedroom 1 - 4.17m x 3.26m
Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 3.22m
Bedroom 3 - 2.62m x 2.44m
Bathroom - 2.02m x 1.66m
19 Castlegrove, Ballygarth, Julianstown, Co. Meath, A92 EWD8, Ireland
Latitude: 53.667325 | Longitude: -6.272852
By appointment only.
Water - Mains.
Heating - O.F.C.H.
Sewerage - Mains.
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »