- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached and Extended Property
- Convenient Location Offering Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Close to Excellent Schools, Parks, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and Belfast City Airport
- Exceptionally Well Maintained Throughout
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Living Room with Fireplace and Glazed double doors to Dining Room
- Separate Family Room with Fireplace
- Ground Floor WC and Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
- Shower Room with White Suite and Separate WC
- Fully Floored Roofspace
- uPVC Double Glazed and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage
- Twin Tarmac Driveway with Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Areas Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Within Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary, Post Primary and Grammar Schools
- Fifteen Minutes' Drive of Central Belfast
Additional InformationThis double fronted detached family home has been well maintained and offers bright and spacious accommodation with the layout catering for lifestyles of today's busy family. The well proportioned property enjoys a convenient location in Cairnburn Gardens just off the Old Holywood Road ensuring ease of access for the commuter via main arterial routes to Belfast and Holywood.
The property lies within the catchment area to a range of excellent primary, post primary and grammar schools. The vibrant villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore are within striking distance and provide a range of stylish eateries, bars and boutiques. Belmont Park and Stormont Estate are within walking distance and the Ulster Hospital and George Best City Airport are also close at hand ensuring this property will appeal to a wide variety of purchaser.
- Mahogany PVC double glazed and stained glass inset front door with side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, maple wooden floor, storage and cloakroom under stairs, inner door to inner hallway, access to ground floor WC.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.25m (17' 4" x 10' 8")
Outlook to front, cornice ceiling, polished stone surround fireplace with inset and hearth, gas coal fire, glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
Outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.25m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
Maple wooden floor, mahogany surround fireplace, marble inset and hearth, gas coal fire, outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- 4.88m x 3.51m (16' 0" x 11' 6")
Range of oak high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, built-in high level double oven, laminate worktops, casual dining area, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, outlook to rear garden, access to utility.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.26m (8' 6" x 7' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Fully floored, storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 3.25m (10' 4" x 10' 8")
Extensive built-in bedroom furniture including wardrobes, cupboards and dressing area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.51m (10' 8" x 8' 3")
Built-in mirror fronted sliding robes, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.26m (10' 8" x 7' 5")
Built-in sliding mirror fronted robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.18m x 1.91m (7' 2" x 6' 3")
Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Stream electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, access to roofspace, hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving above.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns with shrubs, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy with mature trees and shrubs, concealed PVC storage tank, water tap.
Travelling along the Cairnburn Road, in the direction of the Old Holywood Road, Cairnburn Gardens is on your left hand side. Number 19 is located on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »