- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury open plan kitchen and living area incorporating an island with granite work tops and integrated appliances.
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe Bathroom with shower and free standing bath
- Fully uPVC double glazing
- Two Reception rooms with feature fireplace's and oak flooring
- Wood Burner Fire
- Beautifully landscaped gardens front and rear laid in lawns with a selection of mature shrubs along with decked area leading from the lounge and kitchen french doors.
Additional InformationEnjoying a generous, level site close to award-winning Belmont Park, this spacious detached home has been cleverly extended to offer an excellent range of accommodation.
Families in particular will find both the location and child-friendly layout of great appeal. A range of excellent primary and secondary schools is located nearby in both East Belfast and Holywood.
The current owners have added a extension with a bespoke kitchen in recent years and it is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area thus increasing the versatility.
Close to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages, the quiet yet convenient location will prove to be very popular so early inspection is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Walnut floor. Hardwood front door with double glazing.
- 3.29m x 3.08m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
Amtico wooden floor with Charnwood wood burner fire place on a slate hearth leading into the kitchen.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Walnut floor, Wood burner fire place with stone hearth, recessed spot lighting, French doors leading onto outside decking.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.38m x 3.29m (20' 11" x 10' 10")
Range of high gloss high and low level units, quartz worktops and upstands, concealed lighting, 5 ring Neff hob with quartz splash back, integrated Neff double oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel built-in extractor fan. Kitchen island/breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit with swan mixer tap, amtico wood effect floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc and linoleum floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.79m x 3.29m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.29m x 3.26m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
Built in wardrobe space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.32m (8' 5" x 7' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor with Built in wardrobe space.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Free standing bath with hand held shower and dual mixer tap, low flush wc, Floating wash hand basin with storage, built-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, heated towel rail and floor to ceiling high gloss tiles.
- Front garden lawns with planting, Rear yard to large rear garden in lawns, stone wall, fencing, hedging, mature trees and planting, outside tap, outside electric power, garage and raised decked area.
From Belmont Road, travelling along the Old Holywood Road towards Holywood, turn left into Cairnburn Road, 1st right into Cairnburn Gardens and 1st left into Cairnburn Crescent.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »