- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive double bay fronted Detached Property
- Refurbished and extended
- Separate Lounge and Living Room
- Cooke and Lewis contemporary fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Morning Room overlooking fully enclosed rear garden
- 4 Bedrooms - Master with ensuite
- Modern Bathroom suite
- Fully wired for Internet
- OFCH - Oil Fired dual zone system
- Attached matching garage
- Partially floored roof space with Slingsby type ladder
- Highly sought after location close to leading schools
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking
- Front and Rear well maintained garden with lawns and flower beds.
Additional InformationThis attractive double-fronted detached property has been refurbished to a high standard throughout and extended. Situated in a quiet and highly sought after residential area of Belmont, the property is conveniently located to a number of leading schools, shops and restaurants. Internally the property is bright and comprises of living room, lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen with island, separate utility area, morning room and downstairs WC. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms with the master featuring a modern en-suite and main bathroom. Of particular note is the impressive open plan kitchen, living and morning area to the rear of the property with patio doors which open to the rear garden. There are low maintenance gardens to the front as well as a tarmacked driveway leading to an attached garage. The rear benefits from elevated twin patio areas which overlook a fully enclosed maintained garden.
- ENCLOSED TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With courtesy light. uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- White oak laminate floor, storage understairs.
- WALK-IN CLOAKROOM:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.5m x 3.3m (18' 1" x 10' 10")
Attractive polished Amphasite fireplace with matching hearth and mantel with mirror, (Suited for gas and electric), oak wood laminate flooring, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- 4.2m x 3.3m (13' 9" x 10' 10")
Oak wood laminate flooring, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.4m x 5.1m (17' 9" x 16' 9")
Cooke & Lewis Kitchen - Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, composite worktops, Indesite built-in double oven, Cook & Lewis 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, tiled splashback, Kitchen Island, plumbed for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, white oak laminate flooring. Double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.3m x 1.2m (7' 7" x 3' 11")
Built-in cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- MORNING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.4m (9' 10" x 7' 10")
uPVC double doors to patio.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush wc, white oak laminate flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.2m x 2.8m (13' 9" x 9' 2")
(Into Bow window)
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with fixed shower head and bodyspray, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.3m x 4.1m (17' 5" x 13' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.3m x 3.3m (14' 1" x 10' 10")
(Into Bow window) - Built-in robe with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.6m x 2.4m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with cupboard below, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Slingsby type ladder to partially floored roofspace, lighting.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.79m x 2.64m (18' 12" x 8' 8")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Front garden laid in lawn with shrubs.
- Well maintained rear garden with lawns, flower beds and a good sized patio area; outside tap and light. Boundary fenced.
- Boiler House - Worcester oil fired boiler.
- GARDEN SHED:
From Belmont Road travelling along the Old Holywood Road towards Holywood, turn left into Cairnburn Road, first right into Cairnburn Gardens and left into Cairnburn Avenue. The property is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »