- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A wonderful detached family home in a sought after area of Carryduff off the Manse Road
- No onward chain, well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Superb views over Lagan Valley, Castlewellan Hills and the local reservoir
- Welcoming entrance hall with an oak floor and under stair storage
- Spacious lounge with an oak floor, feature fireplace and sliding doors to the garden
- Two further reception rooms - living room with an oak floor and a dining room
- Kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances and space for a dining table
- Downstairs WC with a recently fitted white suite
- Utility room with access to the integral garage and to the rear garden
- Integral garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Floored roof space with light providing storage
- Rear garden with separate decked and patio areas to enjoy
- Front garden lawns with a brick paved driveway sufficient for up to 3 cars
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationView For A Family!
This wonderful family home is sure to stand the test of time with the ever-changing dynamics of family life, and make it very enjoyable at the same time! With no less than three reception rooms and four spacious bedrooms the property can be utilised in a large variety of ways to suit your requirements. Further benefits include no onward chain, a quiet cul-de-sac location, landscaped gardens, a great choice of local schools and wonderful views over Lagan Valley.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with an oak floor and under stair storage, a living room with an oak floor, a formal dining room, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and sliding doors to the rear garden, a kitchen with integrated appliances and space for a dining table, a utility room, a downstairs WC with a recently fitted suite and an integral garage. Upstairs comprises a landing with space for a study area, a master bedroom with a modern en-suite, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is lawn and plenty of parking available on the brick paved driveway. The rear garden has been lovingly landscaped to offer a lawn, a fantastic decked area that is ideal for some la fresco dining and a patio area that captures the evening sunshine.
Burnview Drive is located just off the Saintfield Road on the Belfast side of Carryduff. It offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car while the Cairnshill Park & Ride is under two miles away and the 'Lets Go Hydro' complex is literally across the road.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.47m x 2.97m (14'8" x 9'9")
- Lounge 5.38m x 3.86m (17'8" x 12'8")
- Dining Room 3.51m x 3.07m (11'6" x 10'1")
- Kitchen 4.06m x 3.51m (13'4" x 11'6")
- Utility Room 4.47m x 1.78m (14'8" x 5'10")
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master Bedroom 4.42m x 3.86m (14'6" x 12'8")
- En-Suite Shower Room 1.96m x 1.78m (6'5" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 3.00m (10'1" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 4 4.06m x 2.36m (13'4" x 7'9")
- Bathroom 2.57m x 2.16m (8'5" x 7'1")
- Integral Garage 5.18m x 4.50m (17'0" x 14'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »