- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached
- Three Bedrooms, Bedroom One On Ground Floor
- Living Room With Feature Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Double Doors To Rear
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Heating, Double Glazed
- Extensive Tarmac Driveway
- Paved Patio, Feature Timber Decking
- Private Rear Gardens, Popular Location
- No Onward Chain
This semi-detached home offers beautifully presented accommodation, ideally positioned with easy access to Belfast and beyond, whilst Bangor Town Centre and Newtonards are just a short distance away.Internally this property comprises three bedrooms, bedroom one on the ground floor, a living room with gas fire, a modern fitted kitchen with double uPVC doors to rear, and a family bathroom with bath and shower above.
Externally and to the front/side is extensive tarmac parking, feature paved patios, and mature shrubs. Of particular note is the private enclosed rear gardens with feature timber decked area, a delightful private space for the family or alfresco entertaining.
Viewing is a must to appreciate this property. Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in storage. Meter box.
- Living Room/Dining 6.27m x 3.00m (20'7 x 9'10)
- Feature fireplace with ornate tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 4.93m x 2.36m (16'2 x 7'9)
- Excellent range of modern high and low-level units with marble effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated cooker with hob and electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double doors to rear.
- Bedroom 1 2.90m x 2.29m (9'6 x 7'6)
- Laminate wooden flooring. Front aspect.
- First Floor 4.27m x 1.88m (14 x 6'2)
- Velux style window. New carpet.
- Bedroom 2 5.28m x 2.97m (17'4 x 9'9)
- New carpets. Front Aspect.
- Bedroom 3 5.26m x 2.29m (17'3 x 7'6)
- New carpets. Front aspect.
- Family Bathroom 1.91m x 1.88m (6'3 x 6'2)
- Fully tiled white suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, panelled bath with shower above. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- Front Garden
- Extensive tarmac driveway. Mature shrubs and lawn.
- Rear Garden
- Paved patio areas. Outdoor electrical points. Feature raised timber decking. Mature lawn and shrubs. Vertical paneled fencing.
- Travelling out of Bangor along Abbey Street, turn onto the Newtownards Road, and continue to Rathgael roundabout, turn right onto Rathgael Road then left into Brook Lane, the property will be on the left-hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »