- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb townhouse located in a delightful modern development
- Generous accommodation and benefitting from no onward chain
- Fantastic modern kitchen / diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Spacious lounge with an open fire and under stair storage
- Utility room plumbed for white goods with access to a WC and the rear garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - the master with a modern en-suite shower room
- Contemporary bathroom with a white suite
- Oil fired central heating, alarm system and a pressurised water system installed
- Low maintenance rear garden with brick paving and a lazy grass area
- Parking to the rear of the property with private parking available if preferred
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Excellent value for money
Additional InformationBreeze into Breton!
This delightful townhouse is bursting with charm and comfortable accommodation that is ideal for first time buyers, couples, families and those wishing to downsize! The chain free nature should make for an easy transaction and the low maintenance rear garden is a great feature. With a fresh lick of paint the property will seem like new.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge with an open fire and under stair storage, a large bright and modern kitchen with plenty of space for dining, a utility room that is plumbed for white goods with access to a WC and the rear garden. Upstairs comprises three generous bedrooms – the master with an ensuite shower room and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
The rear garden is brick paved and benefits from a lazy grass area, there are double gates if you wish to park your car here and there is plenty of parking to the rear also.
This modern development is located just off Boomers Way which offers easy access to both Lisburn & Belfast City Centre as well as the M1. There is a good choice of local schools in the area, a great range of local amenities and Sprucefield is a short drive away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.96m x 3.35m (13'75 x 11'15)
- Lounge 4.27m x 3.96m (14' x 13'36)
- Utility room 1.83m x 1.83m (6'72 x 6'61)
- WC 1.83m x 0.61m (6'61 x 2'94)
- Master bedroom 3.58m x 3.25m (11'09 x 10'08)
- En-suite 2.44m x 0.91m (8'18 x 3'20)
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.74m (10'53 x 9'39)
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.13m (8'42 x 7'12)
- Bathroom 1.83m x 1.83m (6'68 x 6'54)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »