- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculate detached four bedroom family home in excess of 1500 sq ft
- Feature multi fuel stove with marble fireplace with granite hearth
- Stunning bespoke kitchen with corian work surface & upstand
- Open plan leading to dining area with snug area
- Ground floor WC & Utility
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- Internal oak doors throughout
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Mains gas fired central heating system with a high energy boiler
- PVC double glazed windows with sliding sash to front
- Security alarm system
- Fully landscaped gardens with generous patio areas
- Highly desirable and convenient area within Portadown
- Viewing strictly via appointment
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £1200 per annum as of 08/09/2020
- Management Fees: N/A
- Floor Area: Approx 1500 sq ft
19 Bracken Hall, Portadown
Set within the recently constructed & very popular Bracken Hall development in Portadown, this excellent detached residence is sure to attract close attention from those seeking a superior family home in a quality location. The property was built in 2019 and is the perfect home. In excess of 1500 sq. ft. the property has been immaculately maintained and presented by the present owners and boasts a practical and well proportioned internal floor arrangement. The property has a number of noteworthy features which include; marble fireplace surround with granite hearth, corian work surface in the kitchen & PVC sliding sash windows to name a few. Perfect for all occasions.
See below link for video tour;
PLEASE NOTE THE FLOOR PLAN IS THE REVERSED LAYOUT
Bracken Hall offers prospective home owners the convenience of edge of town living with a semi-rural aspect. There are excellent transport, cycle and pedestrian links to a full range of amenities and facilities including a number of local schools, sports facilities, public parks, local convenience stores, and also the popular Rushmere complex. Craigavon Hospital is literally a twi minute walk away and commuters can also be on the M1 motorway in minutes. Yet within a few minutes walk or cycle buyers can be in a countryside environment or overlooking the picturesque Craigavon Lakes by joining the Ulster Way cycle and pedestrian link from a connection beside these wonderful homes.
- Entrance Hall with WC & Cloaks
- Via PVC door with glazed panel above. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 14' 9'' x 13' 2'' (4.49m x 4.01m)
- Feature marble fireplace with stove inset and granite hearth. Wooden effect tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 16' 6'' x 12' 2'' (5.03m x 3.71m)
- Feature bespoke kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Corian work surface & up stand. Tiled splash back. Space for 'Rangemaster' cooker & american style fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Spot lights. Glazed PVC double doors leading to patio area.
- Family Area 14' 7'' x 11' 4'' (4.44m x 3.45m)
- Open plan aspect. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Spot lights. Access to under stair storage.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 12' 4'' x 11' 6'' (3.76m x 3.50m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 8' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.5m x 2.1m) at widest points
- Fully tiled suite comprising of; mains shower enclosure, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Sensor lighting. Chrome towel radiator
- Bedroom 2 14' 9'' x 11' 2'' (4.49m x 3.40m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 2'' x 10' 9'' (3.40m x 3.27m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 9' 10'' x 7' 6'' (2.99m x 2.28m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 3'' x 6' 9'' (2.51m x 2.06m)
- Fully tiled suite comprising of; freestanding bath with chrome mixer tap, glazed main shower enclosure, low flush WC & wash hand basin with floating vanity unit. Sensor lighting. Vertical panel radiator.
- Front garden laid in lawn with small planted shrubbery. Tarmac driveway to the side. Brick patio area suitable for family gatherings. Panel fence surround. Mainly laid in lawn with border bedding with railway sleepers.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »