- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive First Floor Apartment Accessed via its Own Front Door
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms Both With Built-in Wardrobes
- Bathroom with White Coloured Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Communal Gardens
- Private Allocated Car Parking Space
- Well Presented Throughout
- Early Viewing Essential
- Rent: £525 pcm (inc rates)
- Available: End April 2021
Additional InformationLocated just off the popular Gransha Road here is an excellent opportunity to rent a first floor apartment with excellent convenience to many amenities including shops, cafes, Bloomfield shopping complex and Bangor Grammar School. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, two bedrooms both of which have built-in wardrobes, and a bathroom with white coloured suite. Outside there are communal gardens and a private allocated car parking space. Additional benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With cloakroom area, stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 2.84m (17' 7" x 9' 4")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, archway to kitchen.
- 2.54m x 1.65m (8' 4" x 5' 5")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Belling four ring ceramic hob, integrated oven, tiled splashback, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.02m (12' 0" x 9' 11")
MASTER BEDROOM 12' x 9'11"
Double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.41m (10' 2" x 7' 11")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in wardrobe.
- White coloured suite comprising: panelled bath with Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, low flush WC, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress with Ferroli gas fired combi boiler.
- Communal gardens, private allocated car parking space.
Heading out of Bangor along Gransha Road continue through the roundabout along Gransha Road. After the grammar school turn left onto Bexley Road. Heading towards Ashbury Avenue Number 19 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »