- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic detached family home in extremely convenient yet private residential location
- Excellent proximity to a diverse range of amenities locally including high quality schools, shopping facilities and sports clubs
- Generous living room with cherry wood flooring and open fire (including Grant back boiler linked to the water heating)
- Family or snug sitting room
- Dining room open plan to contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Separate utility room and cloakroom with wc
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, master with walk-in robe (formerly fifth bedroom)
- Family bathroom and additional shower room
- Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed throughout. Cavity wall insulation
- Secure gated parking leading to generous garage with electric door and mechanics pit. Enclosed rear garden with decking and extensive lawn
Additional InformationTucked away off the Newtownbreda Road in a private end of cul-de-sac location this fabulous family home truly is a hidden gem enjoying peace and tranquillity yet with a diverse range of amenities immediately at hand including quality schools, sports and recreational clubs, shopping facilities, parks and arterial routes into and around the city.
The accommodation briefly comprises generous living room with cherrywood flooring and fireplace with Grant back boiler contributing to reduced energy bills, multi-functional family room currently used as home office, large utility room and wc, modern kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to dining/sitting room which in turn opens out to the tranquil rear garden. Originally five bedrooms the first floor now comprises four bedrooms with the master featuring a large walk in wardrobe, contemporary bathroom suite and additional shower room. Externally the property offers ample secure parking, a large two storey garage with mechanics pit and generous gardens in lawn and decking.
Tastefully presented, secluded yet convenient and well maintained we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door with glazed inset and side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, cherrywood flooring, cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.66m (16' 1" x 12' 0")
Matching wooden floor, cornice ceiling, marble fireplace and hearth with Grant high output back boiler linked to the central heating system and hot water.
- 5.97m x 2.97m (19' 7" x 9' 9")
Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Hotpoint double oven, five ring gas hob, extractor canopy, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, cornice ceiling, concealed lights, double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.84m (9' 11" x 9' 4")
Matching units, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, matching tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC door to rear, oil fired boiler.
- Low flush suite, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.84m (12' 0" x 9' 4")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, recessed spotlights.
- Access via pull down ladder to roofspace providing excellent storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.4m (12' 9" x 11' 2")
- WALK-IN ROBE:
- 2.49m x 2.36m (8' 2" x 7' 9")
(formerly bedroom 5). Extensive built-in robes and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.87m (9' 11" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.16m (9' 5" x 7' 1")
- Contemporary suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and telescopic shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, shelved hotpress, lagged copper cylinder.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled modern suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with mains shower and electric shower.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 9.83m x 5.28m (32' 3" x 17' 4")
Electric up and over door, light and power, mechanics pit, fixed staircase to first floor.
- Rear garden with secure parking, decked area with sheltering brick wall and built-in barbeque laid in lawns and well stocked beds, outside light and tap.
Leaving Belfast on the Ravenhill or Ormeau Road continue onto the Saintfield Road and turn right at large crossroads by Forestside onto the Outer Ring/A55. Newtownbreda Road is then shortly on your left and Belvoir View Park is a few hundred yards on the left (before Newtownbreda High School).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »