- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House With Garage
In A Popular Residential Area Close To Local Schools & Shops
** In Need Of Some Refurbishment **
Entrance hall with store
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Front garden paved with mature shrubs
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn
- Entrance hall
- 7' 4" x 4' 2" (2.24m x 1.27m) Fully glazed PVC front door with 1/2 glazed side panel, glazed door to lounge
- Store room
- 7' 5" x 3' 9" (2.26m x 1.14m) Built-in storage cupboards
- 12' 7" x 12' (3.84m x 3.66m) Corniced ceiling, open plan to dining room
- Dining room
- 10' 6" x 8' 7" (3.20m x 2.62m) Serving hatch from kitchen, under stairs storage cupboard, patio doors to rear garden
- 10' 5" x 7' 10" (3.18m x 2.39m) High and low level fitted units with stainless steel sink, plumbed for dishwasher, space for cooker with extractor fan, serving hatch to dining room, partially tiled walls
- 9' 2" x 3' 9" (2.79m x 1.14m) Access to roof space
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 5" x 7' 10" (3.48m x 2.39m) Laminate floor, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 5" x 8' 2" (3.18m x 2.49m) Shelved hot press
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 8" x 8' 1" (2.64m x 2.46m) Laminate floor
- 6' 1" x 5' 2" (1.85m x 1.57m) White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin & w.c., fully tiled walls
- Paved front garden with mature shrub beds
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with timber boundary fencing and green house
- 16' 1" x 9' 10" (4.90m x 3.00m) Remote controlled roller shutter door, plumbed for washing machine
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »