- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED 3 STOREY HOUSE
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- CARPETS & BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
- OAK INTERNAL DOORS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- APPROX. 1800 SQ FT
- EPC RATING - B
- A splendid semi-detached three storey townhouse set in a mature park just off the prestigious Limavady Road. This home has been well maintained by its present owner and is tastefully presented throughout. The accommodation is bright and offers three bedrooms at present but can easily be adapted to a one reception four bedrooms should you desire. This property has a neat lawn to rear with a base already laid for a shed.
It is close to Ebrington Square, Peace Bridge, Foyle Arena, and both primary and grammar schools are close by.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Having tiled floor, cloaks cupboard
- GUEST WHB & WC
- Having tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.42m x 3.68m (14'6" x 12'1")
- Having attractive fireplace with gas fire, double doors leading to Kitchen.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 4.42m x 3.68m (14'6" x 12'1")
- Having range of eye and low level units with concealed lighting under, matching pelmet over window with lighting, Leisure cooking centre with gas hob, 2 ovens, grill and hotplate, stainless steel extractor hood, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit set in Quartz worktop with matching splashback, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge / freezer, recessed lighting. tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM 2.69m x 2.26m (8'10" x 7'5")
- Having eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having feature porthole window.
- LOUNGE / BEDROOM 4 4.42m x 3.71m (14'6" x 12'2")
- Having feature gas fire.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.50m x 3.71m (14'9" x 12'2")
- Having walk in dressing room 10'6" x 7'6" (could be used as a bedroom if doors were moved)
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower, whb and wc.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Having feature porthole window, stroage cupboard and airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 3.35m (12'2" x 11')
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower, whb and wc, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.76m x 3.68m (12'4" x 12'1)
- Comprising Jacuzzi style bath with shower fitting to taps, shower screen and tiling around, whb set in vanity unit, wc, chrome radiator, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Neat lawn to rear bordered by fence and gate. Base for shed.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1677.03 (MAY 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »