- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached house
- Detached double garage
- Five bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Four bathrooms
- Private rural site
An impressive detached house and detached double garage set in mature gardens and a private rural site in Ballylummin Park, off the Ballynafie Road in Ahoghill heading towards Portglenone. A substantial property offering spacious and flexible living accommodation with five bedrooms, four bathrooms and four reception rooms which will surely appeal to growing families. It also offers commercial potential as a bed & breakfast guesthouse or a residential centre. A peaceful and private setting overlooking the surrounding countryside yet a short drive into Ahoghill or Portglenone and their local amenities.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, sitting room, lounge, sun room, family room, ensuite bedroom, kitchen, utility room and two WCs then four bedrooms on the first floor, master with dressing room and ensuite, another ensuite and "jack & jill" bathroom between bedrooms 3 & 4. The property is in very good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia & soffits with seamless guttering, intruder alarm, fire alarm system with emergency lighting and an oil fired central heating system. Some luxury finishes with oak staircase, internal doors, architraves and skirting, granite work surfaces in the kitchen and Beam vacuum system. Detached two storey double garage. All set within a private rural site of circa 0.33 acres overlooking the surrounding countryside.
- Arched, hardwood and glazed double front door under vaulted ceiling in porch. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Telephone point, intruder and fire alarm panels.
- Sitting room 5m x 4.4m (16'5" x 14'5")
- Bright reception room with carpet, TV and telephone points.
- Lounge 5m x 4.35m (16'5" x 14'3")
- Comfortable living room with brick inset fireplace and stone hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV, telephone, cable and internet points.
- Sun room 4.54m x 4.54m (14'11" x 14'11")
- Accessed via lounge and kitchen. Centrally heated sunroom with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. Double doors to rear patio area. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, spot lighting and TV point.
- Family room 4.95m x 3.85m (16'3" x 12'8")
- Cosy double aspect reception room with double doors to rear garden. Oak and glazed internal double doors. Carpet and phone point.
- WC 1.8m x 0.9m (5'11" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5 4m x 2.85m (13'1" x 9'4")
- Downstairs bedroom with ensuite wet room. Double doors to rear garden. Carpet and TV point.
- Ensuite 3.5m x 1.05m (11'6" x 3'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and wet shower area with power shower. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen 4.95m x 3.9m (16'3" x 12'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level solid oak kitchen units, extractor hood and window pelmet. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Granite drainer, worksurfaces and upstands. Space for a gas range and plumbed for American fridge / freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar, tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
- Utility room 3.95m x 2.7m (13'0" x 8'10")
- Floor and eye level kitchen units in a country style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Stable door. Hotpress.
- WC 2m x 1.07m (6'7" x 3'6")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- First floor
- Solid oak staircase to first floor landing. Built in storage cupboard. Carpet and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 5m x 3.8m (16'5" x 12'6")
- Double aspect bedroom with carpet. Interconnecting bathroom.
- Bathroom 3.6m x 1.85m (11'10" x 6'1")
- Interconnecting jack & jill bathroom. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with hand held shower attachment and electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.95m x 2.42m (16'3" x 7'11")
- Double aspect bedroom with carpet. Intruder alarm panel. Interconnecting bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 5.65m x 5.2m (18'6" x 17'1")
- Triple aspect bedroom and ensuite bathroom. Carpet and telephone point.
- Ensuite 2.85m x 1.9m (9'4" x 6'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with hand held shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 4 5m x 4.35m (16'5" x 14'3")
- Double aspect master bedroom, dressing room and ensuite. Carpet and TV point.
- Dressing room 2.82m x 1.9m (9'3" x 6'3")
- Range of fitted storage furniture. Carpet and recessed spotlighting. Access to roofspace.
- Ensuite 3.85m x 2m (12'8" x 6'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath with hand held shower attachment and tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed spot lighting.
- Detached double garage 8m x 6m (26'3" x 19'8")
- Two storey detached double garage. Ground floor split into three rooms. Two electric roller doors with UPVC framed door and windows inside. First floor has two velux windows and gable window.
- Shared concrete lane from Ballylummin Park. Wooden gate with tarmac driveway and approach. Circa 0.33 acre site with lawns, stoned flowerbeds and mature shrubs. Rear paved patio area. Pleasing view over surrounding countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »