- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious four-bedroom family home
- Approx. 1345 sq.ft.
- Entrance hall with tiled flooring
- Dining room with feature gas fire
- Living room with wood effect laminate flooring
- Fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with three-piece ensuite
- Four-piece family bathroom suite
- Security alarm system
- Access to fibre optic internet
- Blinds included
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Detached garage (21'05" x 14'03")
- Excellent location
- Viewing highly recommended
19 Bachelors Avenue, Portadown
An excellently presented four-bedroom detached home with large detached garage situated in a quiet development just off the desirable Killycomain Road, Portadown. This property benefits two reception rooms including a dining room with feature gas fire, a spacious kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, ground floor WC, a master bedroom with ensuite and a modern four-piece bathroom suite. An excellent consideration for the ever-growing family and will surely sit top of the wish list of anyone on the hunt for the perfect family home. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
Situated in the popular Bachelors Avenue just off the desirable Killycomain Road. This property is located conveniently close to Portadown town centre with its many shops, restaurants, bars and amenities and also benefits being within walking distance to leading schools, tennis, hockey and rugby clubs.
- Entrance Hall 15' 5'' x 7' 2'' (4.71m x 2.19m)
- Access via PVC door with glazed panels either side; tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 12' 0'' x 10' 11'' (3.67m x 3.32m)
- Front aspect room featuring fireplace with gas insert, granite surround and granite hearth; wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Living Room 11' 1'' x 14' 10'' (3.37m x 4.53m)
- Rear aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear via double glazed French doors.
- Kitchen/Dining 16' 10'' x 9' 10'' (5.13m x 3.00m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board and a range of integrated appliances such as eye level electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and dish washer. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Utility Room 5' 9'' x 9' 11'' (1.76m x 3.02m)
- Base level units with plumbed space for utilities; broom cupboard. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear via PVC door with glazed panel inserts.
- WC 6' 10'' x 3' 3'' (2.09m x 0.98m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved hot press and roof space; single panel radiator.
- Master bedroom 12' 0'' x 10' 11'' (3.67m x 3.34m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 2'' x 5' 9'' (0.97m x 1.76m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and tiled splash back and shower with mixer tap and tiled and glazed surround. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 10' 0'' (3.70m x 3.04m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.19m x 3.04m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 6' 11'' x 10' 10'' (2.10m x 3.31m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 7' 1'' (2.41m x 2.17m)
- Four-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and tiled splash back, shower with mixer tap and glazed and tiled surround and panel bath with tiled surround. Tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Garage 21' 6'' x 14' 3'' (6.55m x 4.34m)
- Roller shutter door, electrical outlets and side access door.
- Front garden comprising of; maintained lawn and tarmac driveway accessing garage. Rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, concrete paviors, trees and shrubbery.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »