- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious mid-terrace property located just off the Ormeau Road
- Well-presented and in good condition throughout
- HMO licence in place and no onward chain
- Two well-proportioned reception rooms
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three spacious bedrooms - all with feature fireplace and sinks
- Modern shower room with a three-piece suite and a further separate WC
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationInvest in Me!
This fantastic three storey mid-terrace property has a full HMO licence and no onward chain making it a sensible and clever investment. As such the property will appeal to a range of purchasers, from investors, to first time buyers that want to live in close proximity to a fantastic range of amenities on the bustling Ormeau Road.
The ground floor comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms and a modern kitchen. The first comprises two bedrooms both with sinks, a shower room with a three-piece suite and a separate WC. To the top floor is a double bedroom with a sink.
Artana Street is located just off the Ormeau Road and is within a short walk to Belfast City Centre. There is easy access to local transport and amenities including a play park for the kids, Ormeau Park, the Lagan Tow Path and the Shaftesbury Community and Recreation Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 15' 1'' x 3' 1'' (4.59m x 0.94m)
- Dining Room 11' 1'' x 9' 4'' (3.38m x 2.84m)
- Living Room 11' 0'' x 8' 10'' (3.35m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen 12' 7'' x 7' 10'' (3.83m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1 15' 8'' x 11' 4'' (4.77m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 6'' x 11' 0'' (3.81m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 0'' x 7' 0'' (3.35m x 2.13m)
- Shower Room 8' 7'' x 7' 8'' (2.61m x 2.34m)
- WC 5' 5'' x 2' 11'' (1.65m x 0.89m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »