- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family home on corner site with private rear garden
- Lounge with fireplace fitted with back boiler
- Modern kitchen fitted in 2013 to comprise white gloosy doors with breakfast bench
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Utility room
- Integral garage
- Generous parking area to the front, spacious rear private gardens with lawns, lighting, taps, side access and decking area
Additional InformationThis delightful family bungalow is located on a generous corner site within the popular Ardenlee development just off the Saul Road.
The excellent family accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge with fireplace (back boiler) newly fitted modern kitchen (2013) with ample dining area, separate utility room, 3 bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom.
Private rear gardens and excellent corner site. The mature gardens are spacious with mature trees, lawns, raised decking and paved patio, raised beds and neat boundary fencing.
Well presented throughout this home should have a broad appeal from the growing family to the retirement couple and we would strongly encourage early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- attractive partially glazed entrance door, solid exposed timber flooring, telephone point, hotpress, radiator
- 5.33m x 3.96m (17' 6" x 13' 0")
feature pine fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, back boiler, cornicing, exposed timber flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.3m x 3.63m (20' 8" x 11' 11")
(at widest points), range of high and low level white glossy fitted units with complimentary work-top, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated ceramic hob and oven with extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, laminate flooring, dining area with double patio doors leading to garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.49m (9' 11" x 8' 2")
High and low level fitted units, single drained stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, access to integral garage
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.m (14' 2" x 9' 10")
exposed timber flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.18m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
(minimum), built-in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.18m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
- Newly fitted modern white suite to comprise of bath with shower above and screen door, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and attractive wall tiling with border. Tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- with power and light, oil fired boiler and up and over door
- Neat parking area, lawn and mature trees to the front, enclosed rear garden with neat lawns, raised decking, paved patio area, raised beds, and neat boundary fencing
Travelling along Saul Road heading out of the town, turn left into Ardenlee Park. At T junction turn left and continue. Turn right at next turn. No.19 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »