- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property located off the Ravenhill Road
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious living and dining room
- Kitchen with good storage and access to the rear garden
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms - both with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private west facing and low maintenance rear garden
- Off-street parking for two cars to the front
- Superb location with an excellent range of local amenities
Additional Information'Ard To Beat!
Ardenlee Crescent is a quiet cul-de-sac located just off the Ravenhill Road and is only short stroll away from the bustling Ormeau Road Ormeau Park. First time buyers are sure to appreciate and enjoy the open plan living and dining layout that is ideal for entertaining family and friends. Every room is beautifully decorated and finished with style ensuring you can enjoy all it has to offer from day one.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance porch, a spacious living & dining room and kitchen with a good range of units and access to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises two bedrooms that benefit from built-in storage and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking for two cars. To the rear there is a private and fully enclosed paved rear garden which enjoys a westerly aspect.
Located close to the city centre, within walking distance to Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre this outstanding townhouse really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality and convenience. The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Living/Dining Room 5.87m x 3.78m (19'3" x 12'5")
- Kitchen 2.36m x 3.78m (7'9" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 3.81m (10' x 12'6")
- Bedroom 2 2.26m x 3.00m (7'5" x 9'10")
- Bathroom 2.06m x 1.75m (6'9" x 5'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »