- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming End-Terrace Bungalow Located in the Heart of Belvoir, South Belfast
- Within Close Proximity to the Outer Ring, Tesco Extra Newtownbreda, Belvoir Forest Park and Belvoir Park Primary School
- Two Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room with Bay Window
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area with Separate Utility Room
- Fitted Bathroom
- Enclosed Private Front and Rear Gardens
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Young Professional, Downsizer or Investor Alike
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this charming end-terrace two bedroom bungalow located in the Belvoir area of South Belfast. Within close proximity to the Outer Ring, Tesco Extra Newtownbreda, Belvoir Forest Park and Belvoir Park Primary School, this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Comprising of: Living room, two well proportioned bedrooms, open plan kitchen dining area, separate utility room and private enclosed front and rear gardens. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
Competitively priced to allow for some updating, this property has many highly sought after attributes. We therefore recommend internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door with glass insets and glass side lights into spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage cupboard off hallway with built-in shelving.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.15m (13' 4" x 10' 4")
into bay window
Outlook to front.
- KITCHEN DINER:
- 3.48m x 3.23m (11' 5" x 10' 7")
Range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, four ring touch screen Electrolux ceramic hob with Hygena extractor fan above, fully tiled walls, built-in Indesit oven and grill, space for washing machine, outlook to rear garden, built-in breakfast bar, vinyl effect flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 1.07m (11' 0" x 3' 6")
Access to electric meter, space for fridge freezer, access hatch to roofspace with light, hardwood rear door with access to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 3.12m (10' 4" x 10' 3")
at widest points
Outlook to front, built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.51m (11' 0" x 8' 3")
at widest points
Built-in storage, access to Baxi gas boiler.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, bath shower unit with Redring Expressions electric shower, up and over telephone hand unit, pine tongue and groove ceiling with extractor fan.
- Front: Enclosed front garden, fully patioed.
Rear: Fully patioed, with outside light and outside tap, south easterly facing.
Turn left off the A55 Belvoir Road in to Dunserverick Avenue then turn left on to Drumart Drive. Archdale Park is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »