19 Antrim Road,
Ballynahinch, BT24 8AN
3 Bed Detached House
Offers around £180,000
Contact the Agent
Quinn Estate Agents
Offers around £180,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms, including one with ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Separate Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garage with Utility Area & WC
- Large Rear Garden & Yard
- Excellent Location
- Chain Free
We are excited to bring to the market this spacious detached family home which is only a short distance from the town centre of Ballynahinch. Following a recent refurbishment, the property is now move in ready and chain free allowing for a quick completion. Not often do you see a detached family home in excellent order with large garden and garage for an asking price of less than 200K. To arrange an in-person private viewing please contact our Ballynahinch branch.
- GROUND FLOOR
- The ground floor comprises Entrance Hall, Living Room, Family Snug, Kitchen and a back hall area which could easily be used as a dining room.
- FIRST FROOR
- The first floor comprises of three spacious bedrooms one with ensuite shower room and built-in robes. In addition, there is a family bathroom and hot-press.
- To the front of this property is street access to the main Antrim Road, with a small inner boundary. To the back however there is a very spacious private garden area and patio. With some slight adjustments, it would be possible to open the back to allow for ample off-street parking. There is also a garage with utility area and a useful outside WC.
- The map shown within the sales particulars is for illustration purpose only and may be subject to slight amendments when a mapper is appointed to draw the boundary.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to secure this home, we would be happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Please do not hesitate to call Laura on 07731435310
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing