- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Situated within the very popular development of Annahilt Gate
- Delightful and well-proportioned four bedroom detached property
- Ideal for modern family living with open plan living/kitchen/dining
- Turkington rear conservatory overlooking a substantial rear garden
- Separate Utility Room & ground floor WC
- Generous galleried landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite shower room)
- Family Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Highly efficient home
- Rear Garden Shed
- Ample off street driveway parking
- Just minutes drive from the historic village of Hillsborough & walking distance from amenities of Annahilt
- Early Viewng is highly recommended
Additional InformationSituated within the popular development of Annahilt Gate, and overlooking the main green area. Beautifully presented throughout by its current owners. The generous open plan ground floor accommodation flows all the way through to a light and bright conservatory at the rear.
Its accommodation presents a separate Lounge with wood burning stove, open plan living/kitchen/dining, separate utility, WC and recently added Turkington Conservatory overlooking a well maintained garden to the rear. Across the first floor it offers four well-proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite), family bathroom all accessed off a light and bright galleried landing.
All in all a property that is highly suited for modern family living. Annahilt Gate is situated just five minutes drive from the historic village of Hillsborough and within walking distance of shops and Primary School in Annahilt. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Half glazed door to front, ceramic wood look tiled floor.
- 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
Wood burning stove on slate hearth with detailed stone inlay and timber mantle piece.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.88m (15' 6" x 12' 9")
Ceramic wood look tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
Continuation of ceramic wood look tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, fitted electric radiators, uPVC double glazed door out to garden and rear patio area.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.9m x 2.88m (22' 8" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units with breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for American Fridge Freezer, integrated electric oven, integrated ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor over, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled splashback, under cabinet counter lighting, recessed spot lighting. uPVC double glazed doors through to conservatory.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic wood look tiled floor, low level units, stainless steel side draining sink with mixer tap, space for washer/dryer, upVC door out to rear
- Ceramic wood look tiled floor, low flush WC and wash hand basin
- Hot press off and access to roofspace (unfloored but with power and light)
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Integrated mirrored Starplan sliderobes with internal shelves and hanging space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, double shower sheeted with 'Rain head' shower and additional hand held shower, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.88m x 2.91m (12' 9" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 2.65m (11' 10" x 8' 8")
Integrated mirrored sliderobes with internal shelves and hanging space.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.58m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, panel bath, ceramic tiled splash backs, sheeted shower cubicle, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- Front Garden: Tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles. Flagged path to front, flat lawn with specimen trees and mature hedging to one side.
Rear Garden: Fully gated and enclosed and backing onto greenfield behind. A generous and sheltered patio area to the rear of the house that enjoys morning to late afternoon sunshine and a further raised patio area to the rear that captures the evening sun. Raised beds along one side with shrub planting. External lighting and power sockets, feature pond and further raised beds with specimen hedge planting. Small garden shed with power brought to.
Coming from Hillsborough along the Ballynahinch Road, Annahilt Gate is located on the right hand side as you enter Annahilt. No.19 is located on the left hand side overlooking the main green area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »